DIY Play-Dough Kit
This kit includes:
Flour, salt, cream of tartar
Water, 2 tbsp oil, and, pot and a stove
Optional: natural dyes (turmeric, paprika) or food dye
- Add the mixture into a large pot then add 4 cups of water and 2 tbsp oil
- Turn pot on medium-high heat, continuously stirring - if you want to make one colour, add food colouring if desired
- Stir the mixture until mixture starts to thicken and form into a ball
- Once the mixture is thick and in a bowl, turn off heat and transfer into a bowl or on a silicone baking mat (or parchment paper)
- Let cool, then knead until smooth
- If you want more than one colour of play dough, separate it into five different balls, place it in bags and knead in the bags to make the colour so it doesn’t stain your hands
- Store playdough in a sealed container, which can last up to three months!
DIY Play-Dough Kit
1% of the sales of this product go towards a local charity, non-profit, or community organization. To learn about what organizations we are donating to this quarter, click the button below.
How are products shipped?
Orders will be shipped 1-3 business days after the order as been placed. You will be notified when the order ships with a tracking number if applicable. All orders are shipped with 100% repurposed materials, and sealed using plastic-free tape.
What's the refund policy?
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Visit our refund policy at the bottom of the page to learn more.
Can I order groceries online?
Absolutely! We ship groceries and bulk foods anywhere. However, we do not ship liquid or frozen groceries (that would get messy). There is a $0.25 handling fee for shipping groceries, which helps to cover the cost of the paper bags and filling the order.