DIY Play-Dough Kit
This kit includes:
Flour, salt, cream of tartar
Water, 2 tbsp oil, and, pot and a stove
Optional: natural dyes (turmeric, paprika) or food dye
- Add the mixture into a large pot then add 4 cups of water and 2 tbsp oil
- Turn pot on medium-high heat, continuously stirring - if you want to make one colour, add food colouring if desired
- Stir the mixture until mixture starts to thicken and form into a ball
- Once the mixture is thick and in a bowl, turn off heat and transfer into a bowl or on a silicone baking mat (or parchment paper)
- Let cool, then knead until smooth
- If you want more than one colour of play dough, separate it into five different balls, place it in bags and knead in the bags to make the colour so it doesn’t stain your hands
- Store playdough in a sealed container, which can last up to three months!
Orders over $60 are shipped for free within Canada!
Shipping costs for all other orders will be calculated at checkout.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and you must have a receipt.
WE'RE A CERTIFIED B CORP
In 2021, The Tare Shop became a certified B Corp! Certified B Corporations are for-profit companies that use the power of business to build a more inclusive and sustainable economy. They meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. Learn more here.
DIY Play-Dough Kit
Add a review
Support a sustainable future.
When you choose to shop with The Tare Shop, you're not just buying products - you're joining a movement towards a more sustainable future. Our mission is to inspire and empower individuals to reduce their household waste and make a positive impact on the environment.
By shopping with us, you're supporting this mission and investing in a cleaner, greener planet for generations to come.
Thank you for supporting our mission, and for being a part of the solution to the global waste crisis.