Here is where you can find all the updated information on how to shop with us, and our new protocols.
Updated May 18
How to shop with us
Shopping by appointment
- Book online
- Bring your empty, CLEAN, containers to the shop. *tip: if you label your containers it’ll make the process much faster*
- When you get to the shop for your appointment, you’ll enter off our Creighton entrance.
- Head to the washroom ( to your left when you walk in) and wash your hands for 20-30 seconds.
- Bring your containers to the counter and spray and wipe them with the spray and paper towel provided .
- We will do all the weighing and filling for you!
Contactless curb-side pickup
- Place your bulk order at thetareshop.com
- All dry goods are packed in paper bags. All liquids are packed in glass jars — you will get your $1.50 jar deposit if you bring your jars back to us clean.
- Once your order is ready, you will be notified with instructions to come pick it up. Pickups are daily between).
- When you get to the shop to pickup your order, please wait for us and we will bring your order out and place it on the table outside. Please respect the 2m (6ft) physical distance as we place your order on the table and to other people waiting to pickup their orders.
- Order lifestyle goods at thetareshop.com
- Free shipping in Canada over $100
- Shipping worldwide
*We do not offer shipping or delivery for bulk products
Check out this blog post for our detailed safety protocols and measures we take.