Here is where you can find all the updated information on how to shop with us, and our new protocols.
Updated July 25
As of July 31 all customers must wear a mask to enter our store.
We are reopen to the public for bulk shopping.
We will still be offering online shopping with curbside pickup. Our cafe, however, will remain closed for the time being. Our hours of operation for now will be daily from 11- 6 pm.
We take the safety of our staff, customers, and community seriously and encourage you to read further for our new policies and procedures designed to help keep everyone safe.
Thank you for your support, patience, and kindness,Shopping in-store:
- Only 5 customers will be allowed in the store at a time. We are asking the customers line up along Creighton St. maintaining a distance of 6ft from others in line. Please respect other folks using the sidewalk give them space.
- We will ask that only one member from a household comes into the shop at a time. As we have a small storefront and are limiting the number of customers in a time, we are asking that only one person per household comes in at a time. However if you are a parent or guardian and have kids with you, we totally understand that and you and your little ones are welcome.
- Everyone will be required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the shop. Please use the washroom or sanitizer provided.
- All containers brought into the shop to be filled must be clean and empty. We recommend wide mouth containers so pouring product in is easy. We will encourage you to use funnels while filling your containers.
- All customers must wear a mask to enter our store as of July 31 (per the NS governments policy). If you touch your face while shopping, please wash your hands before continuing to shop. It is on all of use to ensure we are following the safety recommendations given by public health officials.
- Staff will maintain our strict cleaning protocols. Staff clean scales, counters, POS terminal in between each customer. Every hour staff sanitize high touch areas in the store.
- Contact tracing. You will be asked for your name and number as we are collecting information for contact tracing purposes.
Our hours to start will be daily between 11-6pm. This may change as we adjust to this new way of doing things, so please stay tuned!
Safety measures we already take
- Each scoop, spoon, and funnel is washed and sanitized after each use. All dishes are washed and sanitized after each use. Our bulk jars and containers are also regularly washed and sanitized.
- Staff regularly clean surfaces throughout the shop.
- Staff regularly wash their hands.
- Staff and customers are asked not to come in if they are sick.
Additional safety measures
- All containers must be empty and clean.
- We will not be accepting containers for our container library until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Information and Resources
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19:
- difficulty breathing
- pneumonia in both lungs