On Thursday June 25 we are going to reopen our doors to the public for bulk and retail shopping.
We will still be offering online shopping with curbside pickup. Our cafe, however, will remain closed for the time being. Our hours of operation for now will be daily from 11- 6 pm.
We take the safety of our staff, customers, and community seriously and encourage you to read further for our new policies and procedures designed to help keep everyone safe.
Thank you for your support, patience, and kindness,
The Tare Shop
- Only 5 customers will be allowed in the store at a time. We are asking the customers line up along Creighton St. maintaining a distance of 6ft from others in line. Please respect other folks using the sidewalk give them space.
- We will ask that only one member from a household comes into the shop at a time. As we have a small storefront and are limiting the number of customers in a time, we are asking that only one person per household comes in at a time. However if you are a parent or guardian and have kids with you, we totally understand that and you and your little ones are welcome.
- Everyone will be required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the shop. Please use the washroom or sanitizer provided.
- All containers brought into the shop to be filled must be clean and empty. We recommend wide mouth containers so pouring product in is easy. We will encourage you to use funnels while filling your containers.
- We recommend that you wear a mask while in the store. If you touch your face while shopping, please wash your hands before continuing to shop. It is on all of use to ensure we are following the safety recommendations given by public health officials.
- Staff will maintain our strict cleaning protocols. Staff will clean all high touch areas frequently and will wipe scales and our POS terminal in-between uses.
Our hours to start will be daily between 11-6pm. This may change as we adjust to this new way of doing things, so please stay tuned!
- Place your bulk order at thetareshop.com
- All dry goods are packed in paper bags. All liquids are packed in glass jars — you will get your $1.50 jar deposit if you bring your jars back to us clean.
- Once your order is ready, you will be notified with instructions to come pick it up. Pickups will be offered daily during store hours (11-6pm).
- When you get to the shop to pickup your order please call or text us (902 266-6253) and we will bring your order out and place it on the table outside. Please respect the 2m (6ft) physical distance as we place your order on the table and to other people waiting to pickup their orders.
How to: Return your containers
- Bring your clean containers to the shop.
- Text or call us when you arrive (902 266-6253).
- You must have proof of purchase.
- We will e-transfer you the deposit (deposit refunds are done once a week on Mondays).
Leave a comment