UPDATED SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Everyone will be required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the shop.
Please use the washroom or sanitizer provided.
All containers brought into the shop to be filled must be clean and empty.
We recommend wide mouth containers so pouring product in is easy. We will encourage you to use funnels while filling your containers.
All customers must wear a mask to enter our store.
If you touch your face while shopping, please wash your hands before continuing to shop. It is on all of use to ensure we are following the safety recommendations given by public health officials. Masks must cover your mouth and nose.
Staff will maintain our strict cleaning protocols.
Staff clean scales, counters, POS terminal in between each customer. Every 30 minutes staff sanitize high touch areas in the store.
You will be asked for your name and number as we are collecting information for contact tracing purposes.
Before entering the store
We ask that folks complete a self check before entering our shop, and if answered yes to one of the questions to not enter the shop:
1. Do I have any COVID-19 Symptoms?
2. Have I been out of the Atlantic bubble in the past 14 days?
3. Have I been in contact with anyone who should be isolating?
4. Have I been to one of the potential exposure sites?
Safety measures we already take
• Each scoop, spoon, and funnel is washed and sanitized after each use. All dishes are washed and sanitized after each use.
• Our bulk jars and containers are also regularly washed and sanitized.
• Staff regularly clean surfaces throughout the shop.Staff regularly wash their hands.
• Staff and customers are asked not to come in if they are sick.
Information and resources
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19:
• new or worsening cough
• shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• temperature equal to or over 38°C
• feeling feverish
• fatigue or weakness
• muscle or body aches
• new loss of smell or taste
• gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting) feeling very unwell