Who doesn't love a big bowl of popcorn? Throw on a movie and call it a perfect cozy night in.
We will tell you how to make popcorn on the stove, and some of our staffs favourite toppings.
How to make stove-top popcorn
- Turn your stove to medium heat
- Add some olive oil, coconut oil or sunflower oil to a pot and three popcorn kernels. Put the lid on and wait until the three kernels have popped
- Once the kernels have popped, add in enough popcorn to almost cover the bottom of the pot. Be careful not to add too much, otherwise they will overcrowd and you'll end up with a lot of not-popped-popcorn
- Give the pot a good shake every few minutes, and wait until there's 10 seconds between pops to take it off the stove
- Melt butter or coconut oil and pour onto your popcorn
- Add any additional toppings and enjoy!
- Nutritional Yeast + Sea Salt + Black Pepper
- Nutritional Yeast + Paprika
- Good Parma (Original, Spicy or Smoked)
- Coconut Oil + Pink Salt
- Cinnamon + Sugar (and butter!)
- Pumpkin Spice mix + Cane Sugar
- Everything Bagel Seasoning,
- Mini Chocolate Chips + Peanut Butter + Sea Salt *
- Ranch Seasoning
*for this, add the peanut butter to the butter to melt it together. The chocolate chips will melt on the popcorn after added.