There's nothing quite like pulling a fresh batch of cookies out of the oven, and these are my go-to. They are so easy to make and insanely good – we always have a hard time not eating them all in one sitting!
They're gluten and dairy-free, only use one bowl, and take a total of 12 minutes to make and cook!
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- ¾ cup of sugar (cane sugar, white sugar, coconut sugar all work)
- 1 egg
- optional ingredients:
- ¼ cup of chocolate chips
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, and place a reusable baking mat onto a baking sheet
- Using a spoon, place dough out onto the baking sheet spacing them evenly. Press them down with a fork and you can sprinkle them with sea salt
- Bake them for 8-10 minutes or until they're golden brown
Let us know if you try making these peanut butter cookies!