Lululemon Gift Bag by The Tare Shop
The Tare Shop is a package-free coffee shop and bulk store. As the first package-frees tore in Halifax, we provide alternatives to over-packaged food, household, and personal items.
Founded by Kate Pepler in October 2018, with locations in central Halifax and downtown Dartmouth, The Tare Shop aims to reduce barriers and encourage more sustainable living.
You are able to grab your coffee, groceries, beauty supplies, and more, all package-free.We also host engaging community events such as workshops and lectures.
Like any great idea, The Tare Shop was born out of a burning need and desire to do better.
To date, we have saved more than 285,949 plastic bags/containers, 27,377 single-use cups and bottles, and 65,005 laundry/dish soap containers from entering the waste stream.
This gift bag was put together for you to with zero-waste essentials in mind, and focusing on local products.
What's in the bag?
- Tare Tote Bag: we love these reusable tote bags. Did you know that 1 reusable tote bag can replace upwards of 500 plastic bags?
- Beeswax wrap: beeswax wraps are amazing and replace Saran Wrap in the kitchen. They last for a really long time! Wash with cool water and mild soap (hot water will melt the wax).
- Candle: these candles are locally made and poured and are 100% vegan and 100% soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oils, cotton wick
- Reusable makeup pads: made from hemp fleece, these reusable makeup removal pads are gentle on the skin and eliminate the need for disposable pads.
- Body butter: this body butter will save you from dry skin in the winter! Made locally by Simply Go Naturals.
- Seaweed bath soak: elevate your next bath and feel like you’re on the beach (minus the sand). Dump the whole jar into the bath and enjoy!
- Stain remover: these stain remover bars are literally the best. They can get out any tricky stains, and are made in Canada.
- Toothbrush: did you know that every plastic toothbrush that’s ever been made is still on the earth today? Turn your dental routine plastic-free with this bamboo toothbrush.
- Grease pencil: grease pencil are amazing for writing on glass, metal, or plastic! Label your jars, write notes on your loved ones lunches, or more!